No products in the cart.
Railmaster 2 Radar Gun
Working on the Railroad has never been easier!
While there are many low-speed multi-use radar guns on the market that feature applications for railroad use, only one stands out as a unit solely dedicated to the industry. The Railmaster 2 Radar Gun manufactured by Decatur provides the rugged construction yet ease of use they are known for.
The Railmaster 2 was invented to focus in on specific railroad tasks such as measuring the speed of approaching trains, to assess the speed of trains moving away, to use in the train for internal speed conformation and to use in hump and rail yards to measure train speeds with slower MPH restrictions.
The Railmaster is extremely versatile and can be mounted on a tripod or pole and also in the hand of its user with a specially designed ergomatic grip.
The Railmaster 2 Radar Gun is a tool that every railroad safety agent needs to have in their arsenal.
The Railmaster 2 can be mounted on a tripod, and is compatible with large speed display signs and personal computers (PC's).
Powered by 6 AA Nickel-Metal-Hydride (NiMH) rechargeable batteries ( user replaceable)
Standard package includes
- Radar gun (black)
- CARRY CASE
- 6 AA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
- Railroad application operational software
- Units of measure are MPH (miles per hour) and in KPH (kilometers per hour) (user selectable)
- High, low, and tenths speed range set (low speed in whole numbers from 1 – 75 MPH [and KPH equivalent], high speed in whole numbers from 3 – 320 MPH [and KPH equivalent], and in tenths from 1.0 – 75.9 MPH [and KPH equivalent])
- Communication port (not active)
- 6 MPH test fork
- Operator&rsquos manual
- Two-year full warranty