No products in the cart.
Police Departments and law enforcement agencies across the country need the most accurate speed detection tools to stand up in court time and time again. That is why, time and time again, the go to traffic enforcement LIDAR system of choice is the DragonEye.
The use of LIDAR (Light Detection and Ranging) continues to grow and will soon be the gold standard for speed detection.
A continual problem for law enforcement is the illegal use of jammers to allow drivers who own them to slow their vehicles down when LIDAR is detected. With a 0.3 second acquisition time the DragonEye, using its advanced anti-jamming ECCM state of the art technology, will not be fooled. By the time a detector recognizes the DragonEye’s LIDAR signal, law enforcement officers will already have a speed reading on the driver.
The DragonEye unites a floating internal aluminum optical bench structure with four point external rubber cushions for superior shock resistance. The lightweight DragonEye, which can measure speeds up to 200mph, will run for up to 25 hours using either alkaline or NiMH batteries.
If you want the best LIDAR system on the market that will never be fooled, choose the DragonEye.
- True color heads-up-display (HUD)
- High resolution rear matrix with auto-on backlight
- True, full time, continuous tracking history in speed mode.
- Operates off of two C-Cell Alkaline or NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Weighs only 2.5 lbs (1.13 kg) with batteries
- Select Distance or Speed measurement
- Choose between Speed, Range or Weather Modes of operation
- Controls: Mode control, Menu, HUD brightness, Volume, Weather and Self-Test buttons
- Up to 25 hours operation time (using high quality Alkaline or NiMH batteries)
- Speed Range: 5 to 200 MPH (8-320 Km/h)
- Distance Resolution: +/- 0.1 ft (3.0 cm)
- Eye Safety: FDA CDRH Class 1
- Waterproof to IP67
- 1/3 Second acquisition time
- IACP, CE certified